Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Predicts



Today we get to crown a new champion of the NEOFFL. We see a match up that is all but a pick em. Boondock Saints v Beavers. Beavers returning to the Super Bowl looking to avenge a loss in the big game last year. Boondock Saints returning after a 5 year hiatus. Who will we crown. My gut says the guy with Brady and Lynch should pull through. But don't count out Russell Wilson and Blount. Like the NFL game this game is also a toss up. I wish both teams the best and hope to see a great game. So as for a set prediction I say a 82-74 finish for the Boondock Saints. Defense Wins Championships. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha... Yah Boondock Saints are doomed... We've been riding high being the under dog in the eyes of this particular blogger and now he goes and picks us to win the Superbowl??? Is that the Kiss of death? All I can say is I love where this team is after taking all the heat for trading players away and trading to get them back and then trading them away again... Methods to my madness or simply LUCK???? Who cares, I'm here and thats all that matters! :)

    ReplyDelete