Tuesday, March 3, 2015

And I Ruuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn

I run so far awaaayyyy. 

But is that really the case anymore? It's hard to see the league shift from a once heavy run emphasis and stacking up on your Running Backs but those years are past us. We have shifted to a heavy pass receiver league. I remember the golden years where if you had 3 top Running Backs you were boss. Now you need to have a Running Back but if you have 4 top Wideouts yours Boss. With league polls to change up scoring for our wideouts and running backs we could see the shift even more. That's why I say no 6 points receiving tds and no ppr for running backs. 

The gap between the 46-50 ranked wr and rb is 40 points favoring the wideouts. Add more points to the receivers and you kill running backs. You'll have your top 15 but after that why hold another rb go after the wr and stack there. Changes how you view rb in this league. Just my thoughts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment