Wednesday, August 20, 2014

24 in 30. My Lacy Panties

No skid marks in the Panties. 

We have reached My Lacy Panties of the Idlers conference. Last year Lacy went 5-12 and I could see a big uptick in performance this year. They have kept Brees, Bell, Bush, Lacy, Brown, Floyd and Wallace. They have a need for another Receiver but with a recent trade  they couldn't have Cooked it up nicer. Their schedule puts them in the driver seat to a be a wild card team in the playoffs. I see them having one of the youngest talented running back cores of the league. Barring injury this team could have a great year but that's a could. I they lose out on either Brown, Bell, Lacy or brees. They are in trouble. But I have faith another year of Lacy and Bell will help My Lacy Panties.

2014 Projections- 11-6 

No comments:

Post a Comment