Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trade. Beast Mode and RSMP

WHY?


Now I understand building up your roster via trades but this is getting to the point were I want to pull my hair out. The trades that have gone down in Traders conference make little sense at all in the big picture, the most recent trade to go down.


Beast Mode and RSMP
  • Beast mode gave up Year 2014 Draft Pick 4.05;Year 2014 Draft Pick 6.06
  • R.S.M.P. gave up Floyd, Michael ARI WR;Wallace, Mike MIA WR


  • Now on paper it is not a terrible deal I would say that RSMP got the better deal for they will use the picks to add more talent in the draft because Floyd is a question and Wallace needed to be signed by a established veteran team which the Steelers were during his tenure. Buttttttttt....Its all a bunch of shifting of talent but never getting any better because they then do another lateral trade. Its great that its an active off season but its like the USA the rich get richer (your Top 6 teams) and the poor get poorer (Bottom 6). I am just throwing it out there but I could see a potential trade from both parties involved that shifts the picks and players elsewhere for equal value.


    This is why I always say don't trade to trade. read my blog if your bored.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment