Friday, October 17, 2014

To be the Champ

Or to be the chump.....

This season has beat me up. Mentally and emotionally. I've racked up countless hours of studing calculating and crunching the scenarios. Possible out comes, projects, drafting early drafting late, to trade or not to hold this player ect. You get the point. My record is hurting right now but the team is stacked. They need to play like they are supposed to. After a great season and playoffs I might have over thought my team. But hey, the one truth I have learned out of all of this just like the guys in the mags or on the web predicting the statistics and possible season performers and rankings are wrong at times and so am I. You can't predict FFL lots of Talent/Risk-Reward/Cost of Players/Luck/more luck all mixed into one. But there have been some suprised and great picks and keeps this year.  Hopefully the rest of the season we hear some cannons going off. It's been too long since we have gotten to celebrate with a bottle o rum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment