Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Veteran or Rookie?

Proven Talent or Long term Possibility.

When reading that what comes to mind? I should say first that if you are an occasional fantasy footballer this league is not for you, setting your line up week 1 then forgetting about it til week 6 means this league is not for you. I believe that the first 3 years  of ownership your in build mode. Have to do research and find the studs and rookies all three years. Once you pass this point your now ready to roll and develope a strategy that works for your liking. But through these years it leads back to my original question. Do you go for a rookie or a veteran. Scenario: the draft is 6 rounds deep you kept 6 so you have snagged 4 solid picks. Your next pick is probably a backup or a rookie. What do you do? Only reason I ask, is your first reaction to build for the future or try to get that mid-level RB2, WR2? I myself always when having starters for the season shoot for the moon with rooks where ever my pick falls. Some will snag the vets there to add that 8-10pt avg.

What to do?  I just like to hear your take on the question. Proven Talent or Long term Possibility?


No comments:

Post a Comment