Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 7 Preview

A lot of football left boys and girls. But so far my teams that have put up and made us shut up. Wolverines is off to a great start behind a stacked line up and DMurray. Cheeseheads stacking up wins as well, they made a move at the draft and have had a good season so far. 

Hoyer Horses and Dukes will battle for the division here on out. Aces Wild, RSMP have to show us what they are made of to win out their divisions. Other teams looking great Boonies, Cams Cats, Beavers and Peyton. 

I feel it has to be said Loose Cannons fall to 2-4 still in hunt for Division lead but the next weeks ahead will show us if they can turn the ship around or go down sinking on the backs of the best team on paper. 

This weeks games to watch:
Sleeping Giants v Justwin
Annihilators v Road Warriors


Honorable mention: 
Guidos v Loose Cannons

I hate to say it but I think guidos teams going to get the best of the Cannons. We fall to 2-5 but so does RSMP so technically I'm not out of it yet. Best case scenario he loses I win Cannons(3-4) take lease in division over RSMP(2-5).....that is the BEST case scenario. 

No comments:

Post a Comment